Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A day with Paul

Okay so I am not finished with this blog. I wanted to share with you an average conversation with Paul so you can see why I am thoroughly entertained (and also very confused sometimes). Here is a conversation we had today as we were walking on the roads of Juba which are filled with trenches of water so you have to jump and dodge and all sorts of fun "frogger" moves. (10 points if you even know what I mean by "frogger")

Anyways, here is what happened:
Scene: Paul and Adam walking together jumping around a bit and chatting about life.

Paul: You can't be afraid to jump.

Some more time passes.
Shortly after Adam elects to jump a big ditch while Paul finds his way around.

Adam: I took your advice, I jumped!

Paul: Ah yes, you can't be afraid to jump. Me? I'm not afraid. Although I am an old man and have eaten so many Christmas

End Scene.

So I hope you take this advice friend....young and old, don't be afraid to "jump around, jump around, jump up jump up and get down." (Another 10 points if you can tell me the artist of that song.)

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. I get the jumping, it's the Christmas's that's been eaten that's stumped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so frogger the classic video game and house of pain? 20 points i think.
    see you soon.
    -Andrew Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 points! oh ya! i love fun points!

    ReplyDelete