Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some Updates

Okay so I just wanted to update everyone with what is going on real quick.

First of all, if by any chance you tried to call my phone, it probably didn't work. I found out that using that number makes it so I was roaming so my credit ran out quickly. haha I should've known but I am new to the world of SIM cards. But when I get to Sudan it should work.

I got my Southern Sudan Permit to travel today. What an exciting thing! A year ago, God told me to go. Now I am going. So good.

On that note, I am leaving Nairobi tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. and driving through the day to Kampala, Uganda. It will be sweet in the day...hoping to see some wicked-cool wildlife and stuff. Then we should be there til about Saturday morning or evening when we will leave to go to Juba. We decided that the all-at-once bus ride from here to Juba was a little too long for both Lexson and I. Let's take it easy. So that is the game plan. Should be in Juba, Sudan around Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Okay see ya later.

P.S. This is a shout out to my friend Matthew who is 6 and hangs out with me in Sunday School. I miss ya buddy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' these updates man, keep 'em coming. I don't know the origins of Ju-Jubes, but I have a feeling the answer lies in Juba.

    ReplyDelete