Thursday, February 17, 2011

First African Experience

So I arrived safely in Nairobi last night and so did our bags which is always sweet.  I got a fever on the way here somewhere in the travels and this morning I passed out and hit my face on the doorhandle (or the wall...still not sure) in the washroom.  But it's all good because I get special treatment now from some very nice African people :)  Seriously spending your days sick in Africa is where it's at.  They hook you up big time.  And yes mom, don't worry I am getting better.  haha

Other than that, I am feeling in awe of how sweet the landscape looks here.  Definitely excited for tomorrow when I should be feeling well enough to explore.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Adam - fave naybur doesn't like to read about that stuff either! Glad they're 'hooking you up big time' !?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to hear that you arrived safely. I hope Lexson is well too. Please keep us updated. Thanks, and God Bless, Kathy at Country lumber

    ReplyDelete